Thursday, October 15, 2009

EARS GONE GAGA


What else could you possibly want if you we a huge pop star? say uhh... Your own head phones? POW! DONE!In collaberation with music icon Dr.Dre, Lady GaGa has new" Heartbeats" Headphones .It's fair to say that Gaga is somewhat unorthodox. so its only right the Heartbeats are also a little out of the leftfield."Heartbeats by Lady Gaga" are engineered to deliver all the music the artist intended you to hear, with incredible sonic clarity, pounding bass, and all the power demanded by today's music" as said in the press release.

And just in case you remain to be convinced, Lady Gaga chips in with: "In the deepest hour of the night, I confess to myself three things; I would die if I was forbidden to write, forbidden to love, or forbidden to fashion.Heartbeats embody the trinity of my human-being, with one additional vow: that SOUND matters. Wear heartbeats, love each other, and celebrate the art and lifestyle of music."

"Being a music artist myself, i can appreciate and endorse this product, all artist want the world to experience our music the way we do, and want you too, kudos GaGa kudos." -rOcKsTaR

No comments:

Post a Comment